I bought advanced tickets to a freestyle concert for Dec 30th, which were held at will call.When I arrive I had to stand on a line around the block with both ticket and non ticket holders.

They over sold tickets and people with tickets were not allowed in after they over packed there place. When I get in I proceeded to check my coat but was turned away due to no space. They offered to put my coat on the floor in the coat room without a ticket and at my own risk of never getting it back. I was waiting for my friend at the front door with his ticket and by the time he reached the front, they did not let him in.

The place was so packed people were leaving almost as fast as they got in and still refused to let someone who paid in advanced in. The place was so crowded I could not even get passed the front to approach the stage. I tried to buy a bottle and go into VIP but was denied because they had no space in VIP. I've been to Freestyle concerts all over the east coast and this was by far the worst venue ever to go to.

I don't recommend it at all. No one in the venue wanted to help either.

Cannot get a refund, so I'm s.o.l.We'll I may have lost $100 but they lost my patronage forever!!!

Had an Experience with Emporium?

Comments

They denied me entry as well with an advance purchase ticket but said I could come in if I bought a $250 bottle of wine. Waited in line for 2 hours as well.